Jehovah Jireh Project
God has provided Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church with 43 acres. It was purchased with the intent to pay the debt completely in 3-5 years.
Wednesday Night Sevices
Come join us on Wednesday night at 7pm for worship and teaching. Team kids and youth!
Building Relationships, Changing Lives
We want to thank you for stopping by and looking over our website mpbcworships. Please take all the time you need to familiarize yourself with the mission and vision of Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church. We are very passionate about building relationships, locally and abroad, so that lives will be impacted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
One of the ways we fulfill our mission and vision is by having a vibrant worship service every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. These are specific times that provide us all with the opportunity to worship through song and worship through, not only the hearing, but the application of the Word of God to our lives! Please consider coming and experiencing this first hand.
Another way we fulfill our mission and vision locally is by having a multitude of ministry opportunities. Please look over the events and news pages and get familiar with us before you come. You will find it very easy to connect here and deepen your walk with Jesus Christ.
We also have a passion for missions work abroad. If this is something that you have always wondered about come and experience the journey with us.
If we at Mt. Pleasant can help you deepen your walk with God or answer any question you might have please use the contact page or better yet… come see us this Sunday?
Current Sermon Series: The Seven Churches of Revelation
Today’s Christian churches have strayed from Biblical truth. Many others have grown lukewarm, their members just going through the motions with no passion for God. The letters to the churches can also be used as a warning for today’s drifting churches that discipline will come to those who do not repent.
- Ephesus: The church that had abandoned its first love for Christ (Revelation 2:4).
- Smyrna: The church that would face severe persecution (Revelation 2:10).
- Pergamum: The church that needed to repent of sin (Revelation 2:16).
- Thyatira: The church whose false prophetess was leading people astray (Revelation 2:20).
- Sardis: The sleeping church that needed to wake up (Revelation 3:2).
- Philadelphia: The church that had patiently persevered (Revelation 3:10).
- Laodicea: The church with lukewarm faith (Revelation 3:16).
Sunday School: 9:00 AM
Worship: 10:00 AM
Worship: 7:00 PM
Youth: 7:00 PM
Team Kid Ministry: 7:00 PM
Daily Bible Verse